These beautiful little angels were sent from heaven to all who celebrate the baptism are surrounded by the love of God.
Holy Baptism is the basis of the whole Christian life, the gateway to life in the Spirit (vitae spiritualis ianua), and the door which gives access to the other sacraments. Through Baptism we are freed from sin and reborn as sons of God; we become members of Christ, are incorporated into the Church and made sharers in her mission:
Baptism is the sacrament of regeneration through water in the word. CCC #1213.
Amen, amen, I say to you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and Spirit. (John 3:5)
A Request for Baptism Form must be completed. Attached to the form you must include;
- Copy of your child's legal birth certificate.
- Copy of the parents and godparents identification.
- Copy of parents and God-parents Pre-baptismal certificate which can be forwarded to us email.
- The suggested donation of $120.00, either check or money order, should also be attached to the documentation.
Please allow ONE to TWO months previous to the requested date of Baptism to start the procedure
- Up to eight (8) children per Baptism date are accepted.
- When you bring the above mentioned form with attachments we can check the availability of dates.
Parents and godparents are required to attend a pre-baptismal class prior to the Baptism date
- Pre-baptismal classes take place every 3rd Saturday of the month at 4:45 pm at the Parish Center. Please call the Parish office to confirm date.
- If the God-parents reside in other area within the USA they should go to their parish to attend the pre-baptismal class to obtain the certificate.
- If the God-parents reside in a foreign country, they should attend the class in their parish to obtain their certificate and immediately forward a copy to us.
To be baptized in the rite of infant, the child must be less than 5 years old.
Between ages 5 and 16, the candidate should be baptized with the rite of passage for children and youth. For this, please contact the Office of Catechesis by sending an email to Miguel Ruiz. Usually in these cases, applicants receive the Baptism and First Communion at the same ceremony.
If the candidate is more than 16 years old, they must be baptized according to the rite of adult initiation. For this, please contact the Office of Religious Education for Adults by sending an email to the Office. Usually in these cases, candidates receive: Baptism, First Communion and Confirmation at the same ceremony.