Confirmation Mass 2018
The Confirmation Mass of our Parish will be
On Tuesday, May 22nd, 2018 at 7:00 pm.
At Our Lady of Guadalupe Church located at
11691 NW 25 Street, Doral, FL 33172.
Your child and Sponsor must be at 6:00 pm at the
front door of the Church.
“Please Be On Time”
When We Arrive… What Do We Need To Do…
- Once you arrive to the Parish Temple, the
Candidate and the Sponsor must Sign IN.
- PLEASE LOOK FOR THE WELCOME
TABLE at the right hand side of the Temple..
next to the “Gift Shop”
- Do NOT ENTER until your Child and the
Sponsor have PICKED UP the following:
- Your child has to pick up his/her NAME
- The Sponsor has to pick up the
- Without these two things the USHERS will
not allow the student/sponsor to enter the
- Once your child and the Sponsor picked up
the NAME BADGE & the
CONFIRMATION CARDS they will be
directed to the Main Church to begin the
- Please first drop the Sponsor and the Candidate
at the Church.
- Then look for parking in the main church lot or
in the church adjacent parking lot.
Even though we have a rehearsal with the candidate
during the Confirmation Retreat…
We will explain it again at 6:30 pm on Tuesday,
May 22nd, 2018, 30 minutes before the
ceremony begins (the ceremony is simple, but they
need to know how and when they have to move)
At the Rehearsal must be present the Sponsor and
- Confirmation White gown
- Formal dress / Vestido de salir
- Formal shoes (no sneakers)/Zapatos de vestir (No
- Simple Hair style in a pony tale/ Peinado Sencillo
al estilo de una cola de caballo.
- Please remember that Archbishop will SIGNED
your forehead with Holy Oil… please use a
simple hair style and keep free your forehead.
- DO NOT WEAR HIGH HEELS… PLEASE..
PLEASE / por favor NO USEN TACONES
- Confirmation White gown.
- White long sleeve shirt /Camisa blanca de mangas
- Black Pants / Pantalón azul o negro.
- Red Tie / Corbata Roja.
- Dark dress shoes (no sneakers)/ Zapatos Oscuros
For parents and Sponsors
- Mass attire, dress modestly and tastefully, we
suggest to wear suite/tie for men and formal dress
- REMEMBER that we will be attending a Mass
with the Archbishop of Miami and it will be the
Confirmation Mass of your child…
- We suggest NO JEANS, NO SNEAKERS.
Seat Charts only for Sponsors and Candidates
Parents may use the lateral doors to access the
Church and freely you can seat wherever it is
There will be NO allocated seats for parents.
Please do not enter until the USHERS let us do so.
Let us be respectful of this holy place.