- The holy season of Lent begins on
Ash Wednesday, March 1.
- Both Ash Wednesday and Good Friday,
April 14, are days of abstinence from
meat for all who are 14 years and older.
- They are also days of fast
(one full meal and two small meals,
with nothingeaten between the meals)
for adults from 18 to 59 years of age.
- All Fridays of Lent are days of
abstinence from meat for those
14 years and older.
Rachel's Vineyard OLG
April 21 – 23, 2017.Invites Men and Women to a retreat in Spanish for healing the emotional and spiritual pain caused by spontaneous or induced abortions. A weekend to feel the love and Mercy of God.
For more information please contact:
305-586-9604 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To download the 2016-2017 CCD Calendar click here >>
- First Communions
Please visit our website for more details www.guadalupedoral.info
Up Coming Events
- Monday, March 27th at 5.30 pm in our Parish Temple. For those receiving First Communion on May 6th at 9:00 am.
- Monday, April 3rd at 5.30 pm in our Parish Temple. For those receiving First Communion on May 6th at 11:30 am.
- Monday, Aprill 24th at 5.30 pm in our Parish Temple. For those receiving First Communion on May 6th at 2:00 pm.
Third Sunday of Lent
- Saturday, April 1st from 9:00 am - 6:30 pm in our Parish Temple-Hall. For all those who are attending the 2nd year of Confirmation.
We don't want anyone to live alone!
Joining a group is a great next step to living life in the community and building lasting relationships.